Amma News
WillyTex
2019-11-04 23:10:08 UTC
"At the same time, I went out of my way to criticize Amma’s inner circle as programmed and spineless. Actually, those closest to Amma are the most inspirational. Each has so many virtues. All the swamis are very kind and equanimous. They are approachable and give solace to many."

Apology from Former Owner of the ExAmma Forum

https://ammascandal.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/apology-from-former-owner-of-the-examma-forum/

https://www.mail-archive.com/***@yahoogroups.com/msg321535.html
WillyTex
2019-11-04 23:14:23 UTC
For free and intelligent discussion of the Indian guru Ammachi (Amma, Mata Amritanandamayi) and her devotees and affiliated organizations, without taboos or restrictions on the points of view expressed.