Castesystem debated on yahoo Fairfield life
xenayo
2009-02-06 16:22:10 UTC
Interesting points below, however one should notice that Mahesh himself
was born in the Sudra Cast. However this did not make him in any way
critical against the fourfold division of society. On the contrary in his
Bhagavad Gita he promotes the idea of the caste system as the perfect
model for spiritual evolution. Mahesh spoke for the caste many times on
videotape.
And his ideas shapes the daily life within the TM organisation. The TM org
itself is split up in different groups such as meditators, Sidhas.
Governors, there is purusha Governors, Purusha Sidhas etc. These
individuals usually meditate in their own groups, they eat together and so
on. Now to me that sounds pretty much as a TM form of caste system to me.
What imrpres me in India, is large range, between very smart thing and very
foolsih thinks.
I canŽt understand that. A lot of sects, ... very often with insane things.
A lot of poore, superstitius people, who can be easly decived.
miu2r2na
2009-04-09 01:08:41 UTC
The problem in India is that they lost the ability and awareness to
experience the absolute consciousness underlying the very core of their
vedic tradition, culture and knowledge....