Maharishi "gravely ill"?
eki
2003-12-15 21:56:17 UTC
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
BillyG.
2003-12-16 00:39:43 UTC
And what relatives might they be? MMY probably won't have time for them,
he's in a hurry you know!
BillyG.
2003-12-16 00:54:00 UTC
Post by eki
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
Entering *MahaSamadhi* is hardly a *grave* situation, unless, of course, MMY
is NOT enlightened!!!?
svambhu
2003-12-16 07:30:39 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Post by eki
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
And what relatives might they be?
MMY probably won't have time for them,
he's in a hurry you know!
two of MMY's nephews are "big wigs" in the movement in india,
Girish Varma and Prakash Shrivastava.

for more on girish varma:
http://www.mitpvtltd.com/founder.htm
http://www.mum.edu/admin/trustees.html

and prakash shrivastava:
http://maharishivediccity.net/council/resolutions/28.html
http://proposal.permanentpeace.org/implementation.html
James Duffy
2003-12-16 02:20:50 UTC
Post by eki
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
Eki...would you please post the link. Thank you.

james
Lot 49
2003-12-16 06:06:07 UTC
Post by James Duffy
Post by eki
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
Eki...would you please post the link. Thank you.
Why James, so you can gloat? You've already proved that you've got
next to nothing to contribut to this list.

Another sick fuck.
ColdBluICE
2003-12-16 13:57:53 UTC
Post by Lot 49
Post by James Duffy
Post by eki
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
-hopefully the last participant of the *Dog & Pony Show* will pass
soon.

And, just maybe we'll get a deathbed confession of his nefarious plot
to murder his own "master" some 50 years ago..a terrible thing to
carry to the grave... best to unburden his soul now.
Post by Lot 49
Post by James Duffy
Eki...would you please post the link. Thank you.
Why James, so you can gloat? You've already proved that you've got
next to nothing to contribut to this list.
-maybe James is looking for more information, as to how "perfect
health" could have disipated from the *mahesh-ian brahman-thingy*.
Post by Lot 49
Another sick fuck.
-so kindly you say... obvious failure of your *atmanic
brahmnan-thingy behavioral controller*
Stu
2003-12-16 18:01:45 UTC
Post by ColdBluICE
-hopefully the last participant of the *Dog & Pony Show* will pass
soon.
That is an mean spirited thing to wish upon even on your most hated enemy.
Evidently you missed the SRF's course about the grace of life.
~Stu
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-16 21:25:19 UTC
Post by Stu
That is an mean spirited thing to wish upon even on your most hated enemy.
Evidently you missed the SRF's course about the grace of life.
Stu, with your enlightened outlook on life, are you tolerant of rapists or
did you miss the SRF course about grace for them?
Steve Ralph
2003-12-16 23:51:27 UTC
Post by But I feel much better now.
Post by Stu
That is an mean spirited thing to wish upon even on your most hated enemy.
Evidently you missed the SRF's course about the grace of life.
Stu, with your enlightened outlook on life, are you tolerant of rapists or
did you miss the SRF course about grace for them?
Careful Stu, this is a trick question.

Lets just put a bit more of the thread in.
Post by Stu
Post by eki
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
-hopefully the last participant of the *Dog & Pony Show* will pass
soon.

And, just maybe we'll get a deathbed confession of his nefarious plot
to murder his own "master" some 50 years ago..a terrible thing to
carry to the grave... best to unburden his soul now.

Having done this, I have no idea at all what this question actually
refers to. As Petrus considers himself enlightened, obviously he
considers that you are not, so I infer there is an attempt at sarcasm here.

Also, he doesn't seem to have allowed for the rather obvious humour here,
such a question is possibly best replied to with unalloyed mirth. (Well
known trance induction method btw)

I wonder what rumours of MMY's ill health, Stu's 'enlightenment' and rapists
have in common? Though that just might be a typo, and really be rappists
(need
a lobotomy imho) or trappists (need a poke up the ass with a sharp stick
imho)
or even trapists, who I never heard of. Maybe they traipse.

Stu, as an unenlightened being, what do you think?

Petrus, will you celebrate when MMY dies? And if so why?

SR

PS
Please, could you plagarise Ken Wilburs stuff on fundies with family values?
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-17 00:46:14 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Petrus, will you celebrate when MMY dies? And if so why?
Nope, because he will spend eternity in separation from God, just as you
will.
willytex
2003-12-17 05:36:52 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Petrus, will you celebrate when MMY dies? And if so why?
Nope, because he will spend eternity in separation from God,
just as you will.
The purusha is always separate from the prakriti.

Are you suggesting that you are one with God?

If so, you are a blasphemer and a gnostic.

The earthly father is related to his progeny, his son; can you imagine a
time when you are unrelated to your Heavenly Father? Once saved always
saved.
Steve Ralph
2003-12-17 09:08:31 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Petrus, will you celebrate when MMY dies? And if so why?
Nope, because he will spend eternity in separation from God, just as you
will.
Good. Presumeably that puts me a long way from the 'born again' and the
'chosen'

SR
But I feel much better now.
Good? So you do think about it. Do you know who the "chosen" are?
Steve Ralph
A little to the left of "The Anointed Ones"?
BillyG.
2003-12-17 15:45:53 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Petrus, will you celebrate when MMY dies? And if so why?
Nope, because he will spend eternity in separation from God, just as you
will.
P-No one can survive separation from God, even for a second, as, God is
Life, itself! of the individual and the world!
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-17 19:53:31 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Petrus, will you celebrate when MMY dies? And if so why?
Nope, because he will spend eternity in separation from God, just as you
will.
P-No one can survive separation from God, even for a second, as, God is
Life, itself! of the individual and the world!
That may be your belief but it is not mine. I believe that you are right
now being held up by God from slipping down the slippery slope leading to
the pit. But there will be a time when God decides that He no longer wishes
to support those who rebel against Him. Why should He allow people that
rebel against Him in His company?
BillyG.
2003-12-17 21:33:51 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Petrus, will you celebrate when MMY dies? And if so why?
Nope, because he will spend eternity in separation from God, just as you
will.
P-No one can survive separation from God, even for a second, as, God is
Life, itself! of the individual and the world!
That may be your belief but it is not mine. I believe that you are right
now being held up by God from slipping down the slippery slope leading to
the pit. But there will be a time when God decides that He no longer wishes
to support those who rebel against Him. Why should He allow people that
rebel against Him in His company?
And why doesn't he just take the essence of life from them completely, to
think he would condemn them to eternal separation....what would be the
*purpose* of that P?
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-17 22:32:46 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Post by But I feel much better now.
will.
P-No one can survive separation from God, even for a second, as, God is
Life, itself! of the individual and the world!
That may be your belief but it is not mine. I believe that you are right
now being held up by God from slipping down the slippery slope leading to
the pit. But there will be a time when God decides that He no longer
wishes
Post by But I feel much better now.
to support those who rebel against Him. Why should He allow people that
rebel against Him in His company?
And why doesn't he just take the essence of life from them completely, to
think he would condemn them to eternal separation....what would be the
*purpose* of that P?
There are those that thnk that that is what eternal seperation is. Either
way, why risk it?
Steve Ralph
2003-12-18 00:46:13 UTC
Post by BillyG.
[...]
Have you ever considered a career in insurance sales?

SR
BillyG.
2003-12-18 03:45:18 UTC
Post by BillyG.
[...]
Covering all your bases, P? Come on, isn't your attachment to this idea
based in fear? Who put THAT kind of fear of God in you, that is not God,
God is a loving Being.
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-18 20:09:24 UTC
Post by BillyG.
There are those that think that that is what eternal seperation is.
Either
Post by BillyG.
way, why risk it?
Covering all your bases, P? Come on, isn't your attachment to this idea
based in fear?
Actually, NO. I have gone past the point of disobedience towards God. Fear
was not the motivation in my case. There is more than one way that God uses
to get one's attention. If you think that you can be reconciled to God
based on fear alone, I don't believe God will accept that. I do not think
God is in the fire insurance business. Do you?
Post by BillyG.
Who put THAT kind of fear of God in you, that is not God,
God is a loving Being.
In order to be a loving God, He has to be just. (two sides of the same
coin) Do you think a loving God could give the same rewards to a Mother
Teresa and a Saddam Hussein?

That would not be loving now would it?

Maybe you should wonder who would put those thoughts in your mind.
BillyG.
2003-12-18 23:22:44 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Who put THAT kind of fear of God in you, that is not God,
God is a loving Being.
In order to be a loving God, He has to be just. (two sides of the same
coin) Do you think a loving God could give the same rewards to a Mother
Teresa and a Saddam Hussein?
That would not be loving now would it?
Maybe you should wonder who would put those thoughts in your mind.
This is where the teaching of karma comes in, you know, as ye sow, so shall
ye reap, that is God's just law for punishment. We are punished by the
reactions of our own actions. If they are in accord with God's laws we
prosper, if not we are cut down by the sword. (See Isaiah 1-18,19,20)

God has a purpose in mind and it's not to punish but to instruct, we are
all, and always will be his children and one day we will be one with the
Father, again.
But I feel much better now.
You might believe that, but that is not the God of the Bible.
Stu
2003-12-19 05:07:28 UTC
Post by BillyG.
ye reap, that is God's just law for punishment. We are punished by the
reactions of our own actions. If they are in accord with God's laws we
prosper, if not we are cut down by the sword. (See Isaiah 1-18,19,20)
God has a purpose in mind and it's not to punish but to instruct, we are
all, and always will be his children and one day we will be one with the
Father, again.
You might believe that, but that is not the God of the Bible.
At least Peter's Bible. My bible has a whole section on non-dualism
referred to in Hebrew as the Ain Soph Aur.

It is fortunate for us that Jesus was not an xtian. It is most likely he
would side with me and not relent to the Hellenist myth purporting salvation
through the death of a man god.
~Stu
BillyG.
2003-12-19 16:07:16 UTC
Post by BillyG.
ye reap, that is God's just law for punishment. We are punished by the
reactions of our own actions. If they are in accord with God's laws we
prosper, if not we are cut down by the sword. (See Isaiah 1-18,19,20)
God has a purpose in mind and it's not to punish but to instruct, we are
all, and always will be his children and one day we will be one with the
Father, again.
You might believe that, but that is not the God of the Bible.
At least Peter's Bible. My bible has a whole section on non-dualism
referred to in Hebrew as the Ain Soph Aur.
It is fortunate for us that Jesus was not an xtian. It is most likely he
would side with me and not relent to the Hellenist myth purporting salvation
through the death of a man god.
--
~Stu
Indeed, there is Jesus of the Bible and then, there is Christ. Jesus was the
man born in Bethlehem, (some say in Summer) and then there is the great
Christ spirit which is born *anew* into this planet every winter solstice or
Christmas. Santa Claus symbolizes the *gifts* this NEW birth gives to the
planet EVERY year! BillyG.
Steve Ralph
2003-12-19 16:20:31 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by But I feel much better now.
uses
Post by Stu
through the death of a man god.
--
~Stu
Indeed, there is Jesus of the Bible and then, there is Christ. Jesus was the
man born in Bethlehem, (some say in Summer) and then there is the great
Christ spirit which is born *anew* into this planet every winter solstice or
Christmas. Santa Claus symbolizes the *gifts* this NEW birth gives to the
planet EVERY year! BillyG.
I shall be celebrating on the Solstice. As for christmas, I shall avoid it.
Imo Santa Claus is really just a salesman.

SR
BillyG.
2003-12-19 19:13:23 UTC

snip
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by BillyG.
planet EVERY year! BillyG.
I shall be celebrating on the Solstice. As for christmas, I shall avoid it.
Imo Santa Claus is really just a salesman.
SR
Dude-Why you ragin' on Santa man, that ain't cool! He's the dude with the
gifts man! :-)
LawsonE
2003-12-19 23:15:43 UTC
"Steve Ralph" <***@steveralph.f9.co.uk> wrote in message news:HAFEb.2879
[...]
Post by Steve Ralph
I shall be celebrating on the Solstice. As for christmas, I shall avoid it.
Imo Santa Claus is really just a salesman.
Not just opinion, historical fact. Jolly old rudy-faced, white-bearded,
red-clothed Santa was a Coca-Cola advertising illustration that became the
cultural icon.
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-19 18:14:32 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Indeed, there is Jesus of the Bible and then, there is Christ. Jesus was the
man born in Bethlehem, (some say in Summer) and then there is the great
Christ spirit which is born *anew* into this planet every winter solstice or
Christmas. Santa Claus symbolizes the *gifts* this NEW birth gives to the
planet EVERY year! BillyG.
Billy, do you know what is takes to receive this gift of new birth? To be
born -again? That is not something to be flippant about. It is worth
researching instead of relying on what others tell you.
BillyG.
2003-12-19 18:56:23 UTC
Post by BillyG.
man born in Bethlehem, (some say in Summer) and then there is the great
Christ spirit which is born *anew* into this planet every winter
solstice
Post by But I feel much better now.
or
Post by BillyG.
Christmas. Santa Claus symbolizes the *gifts* this NEW birth gives to the
planet EVERY year! BillyG.
Billy, do you know what is takes to receive this gift of new birth? To be
born -again? That is not something to be flippant about. It is worth
researching instead of relying on what others tell you.
P-It takes absolutely *nothing* it's a *gift*, why do you think they call it
a *sacrifice* and hence this holy time of year, with the birth of a new sun
(son) or the *only begotten of the Father*. I could go on....Jesus was a man
that was *Christed*, we too will ALL one day be Christed!
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-19 20:12:58 UTC
Post by BillyG.
planet EVERY year! BillyG.
Billy, do you know what is takes to receive this gift of new birth? To be
born -again? That is not something to be flippant about. It is worth
researching instead of relying on what others tell you.
P-It takes absolutely *nothing* it's a *gift*,
Where in the Bible do you see the rebirth as a gift?
Dream on.
BillyG.
2003-12-19 20:56:52 UTC
Post by BillyG.
planet EVERY year! BillyG.
Billy, do you know what is takes to receive this gift of new birth?
Post by But I feel much better now.
be
Post by BillyG.
that was *Christed*, we too will ALL one day be Christed!
Dream on.
Dreaming is believing that after over 5000 years of human life on earth, the
Bible is the ONLY inspired word of God, that's dreaming!
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-19 21:28:02 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Post by But I feel much better now.
Dream on.
Dreaming is believing that after over 5000 years of human life on earth, the
Bible is the ONLY inspired word of God, that's dreaming!
Why would God have to do things twice? You think He can not get it right
the first time?
BillyG.
2003-12-19 22:42:50 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Bible is the ONLY inspired word of God, that's dreaming!
Why would God have to do things twice? You think He can not get it right
the first time?
Fair enough question, actually, the answer is the Creator is in the
*constant* process of creating, even now, thru God's science of evolution,
life (the spark of God) is evolving thru better and better forms, hence the
purpose of creation is ongoing. (See poem the Chambered Nautilius by Oliver
Holmes)

Different scriptures appear as necessary for different cultures and
different languages, that's all, it's simple.
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-20 01:28:41 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Bible is the ONLY inspired word of God, that's dreaming!
Why would God have to do things twice? You think He can not get it right
the first time?
Fair enough question, actually, the answer is the Creator is in the
*constant* process of creating, even now, thru God's science of evolution,
life (the spark of God) is evolving thru better and better forms, hence the
purpose of creation is ongoing. (See poem the Chambered Nautilius by Oliver
Holmes)
Different scriptures appear as necessary for different cultures and
different languages, that's all, it's simple.
You really think that man inwardly is any different now than 2000 years ago?
You think man is different in China than in Bagdad or LA?
BillyG.
2003-12-20 03:20:43 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Holmes)
Different scriptures appear as necessary for different cultures and
different languages, that's all, it's simple.
You really think that man inwardly is any different now than 2000 years ago?
You think man is different in China than in Bagdad or LA?
I can speak for myself, and yes, I am a better person! Not a
lot.........slow progress, you'd think I'd be practicing invisibility by
now, huh!
But I feel much better now.
I did not mean personally. I meant in general.
LawsonE
2003-12-19 23:31:43 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Bible is the ONLY inspired word of God, that's dreaming!
Why would God have to do things twice? You think He can not get it right
the first time?
What was in that first set of tablets that Moses brought off the mountains?
Surely God knew that Moses was going to destroy them? Why have him write a
second set?
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-20 01:31:02 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Bible is the ONLY inspired word of God, that's dreaming!
Why would God have to do things twice? You think He can not get it right
the first time?
What was in that first set of tablets that Moses brought off the mountains?
Dod God break those? See that is the problem with man. They are good at
breaking stuff. God has to mend it. That is why Jesus dioes on the cross
for you. I am not proud to admit that my sins nailed Christ to the cross.
They is a big stink about Mel Gibsons' Passion, but that is only perpetuated
by people who do not understand it at all.
LawsonE
2003-12-21 00:03:23 UTC
Post by LawsonE
Post by But I feel much better now.
the first time?
What was in that first set of tablets that Moses brought off the
mountains?
Dod God break those? See that is the problem with man. They are good at
breaking stuff. God has to mend it. That is why Jesus dioes on the cross
for you. I am not proud to admit that my sins nailed Christ to the cross.
They is a big stink about Mel Gibsons' Passion, but that is only perpetuated
by people who do not understand it at all.
God knew they would be broken when he dictated the first set. If God is
perfect, why would he have to dictate a second set? If God is perfect, why
would one expression of rules not be enough?
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-24 01:43:11 UTC
Post by BillyG.
by people who do not understand it at all.
God knew they would be broken when he dictated the first set. If God is
perfect, why would he have to dictate a second set?
Did you ask Him? Maybe He had plans to do two to begin with.
Post by But I feel much better now.
If God is perfect, why
would one expression of rules not be enough?
Why do you think that because he gave us a spare set, He is not perfect.
Did you ever loose any keys?
Steve Ralph
2003-12-20 00:03:00 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Bible is the ONLY inspired word of God, that's dreaming!
Imho, that is failing to dream!
Post by But I feel much better now.
Why would God have to do things twice? You think He can not get it right
the first time?
Variety is the spice of life :>))

SR
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-19 18:12:47 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by But I feel much better now.
You might believe that, but that is not the God of the Bible.
At least Peter's Bible. My bible has a whole section on non-dualism
referred to in Hebrew as the Ain Soph Aur.
Eh stu, That is a lie. It may be in your holy scriptures, but that is not
in the book that is called Bible. Repent o sinner.
LawsonE
2003-12-19 23:18:21 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by But I feel much better now.
You might believe that, but that is not the God of the Bible.
At least Peter's Bible. My bible has a whole section on non-dualism
referred to in Hebrew as the Ain Soph Aur.
Eh stu, That is a lie. It may be in your holy scriptures, but that is not
in the book that is called Bible. Repent o sinner.
My johnny-come-lately book is better than your original?

Hmmmm....
Steve Ralph
2003-12-20 00:02:06 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by But I feel much better now.
You might believe that, but that is not the God of the Bible.
At least Peter's Bible. My bible has a whole section on non-dualism
referred to in Hebrew as the Ain Soph Aur.
Eh stu, That is a lie. It may be in your holy scriptures, but that is not
in the book that is called Bible. Repent o sinner.
Repento Sinner - sounds like a nightclub!

SR
LawsonE
2003-12-18 06:29:37 UTC
Post by BillyG.
[...]
Pascal's Wager:

figure out how to convince yourself that you believe, so you don't risk the
purported penalities of non-belief.

My son informed me that he's tried, but just isn't up to the task.
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-18 20:23:46 UTC
Post by LawsonE
There are those that think that that is what eternal seperation is.
Either
Post by LawsonE
way, why risk it?
While Pascal's Wager makes logical sense, I find it a false gospel. Since
the person does not come to God out of love but out of selfishness, which is
the opposite of repentance. It was not my intention to come accross that
way.
Post by LawsonE
figure out how to convince yourself that you believe,
There is no figuring out that you believe. It is understanding what it
means to have Biblical faith. This is major leage messed up these day, to
the point that some think that is they "believe" they are a Christian they
are. This is patently false. Unless you have made Jesus your Lord and
master, it does not matter what you believe. Just as you have date that is
incorporated into knowledge, if you do not apply that knowledge you do not
have wisdom. If you take Bible verses and incorporate them into doctrines,
it does not matter how much you believe in those doctrines, if you do not
walk in them you do not have saving faith.
Post by LawsonE
so you don't risk the
purported penalities of non-belief.
One receives the benefits of saving faith in this life. Christ came to give
you life. This life is hard to explain to those that never had it.
What is it he tried?
Steve Ralph
2003-12-18 00:45:24 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Petrus, will you celebrate when MMY dies? And if so why?
Nope, because he will spend eternity in separation from God, just as you
will.
P-No one can survive separation from God, even for a second, as, God is
Life, itself! of the individual and the world!
That may be your belief but it is not mine. I believe that you are right
now being held up by God from slipping down the slippery slope leading to
the pit. But there will be a time when God decides that He no longer wishes
to support those who rebel against Him. Why should He allow people that
rebel against Him in His company?
Beware BillyG, Gods knicker elastic may give way! The firey pit awaits
you!!!

SR
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-17 00:48:36 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Please, could you plagarise Ken Wilburs stuff on fundies with family values?
Steve could you please tell me if you ever had an original thought in your
life or do you just rehash the same liberal drivel as those liberals in the
US do?
Steve Ralph
2003-12-17 09:06:36 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by Steve Ralph
Please, could you plagarise Ken Wilburs stuff on fundies with family
values?
Steve could you please tell me if you ever had an original thought in your
life
Obviously not. You claim to be enlightened, you tell me. In fact to
determine
whether I ever had an original thaught, I would have to have experienced
every thaught in human history, an impressive task, even for me.

So, thats a *really* stupid question.

or do you just rehash the same liberal drivel as those liberals in the
Post by Steve Ralph
US do?
I have no idea. You know what is going to happen to me when I die,
what chance have I got of answering stuff like this?

SR
But I feel much better now.
Do you now see how *really* stupid your remark was.
Steve Ralph
2003-12-17 20:49:52 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by Steve Ralph
life
Obviously not.
Do you now see how *really* stupid your remark was.
Which remark are you referring to? I make a lot
of stupid remarks.

SR
ColdBluICE
2003-12-17 00:03:19 UTC
Stu wrote:...
Post by ColdBluICE
-hopefully the last participant of the *Dog & Pony Show* will pass
soon.
That is an mean spirited thing to wish upon even on your most hated enemy.
-Namaste ~Sir Stu~
why is it mean-spirited to ask for the quick passing of such an
afflicted soul?

-Think about ~Stu..the *sooner* this life is finished for Lil
MishMashi BrahmAchari Mahesh..,

a. the faster he will be in *his* own personal hell, to serve out his
time for his *false* prophecy
b. the faster he serves his time in hell the faster he gets out
c. the faster he gets outta hell...the faster he can get another
humman bith.
d. the faster he gets another human birth the faster he can beg
forgiveness
e. the faster he begs forgiveness the faster he can be forgiven and
earn Grace
f. the faster he can earn the Grace of Lord Sri Krishna.
Evidently you missed the SRF's course about the grace of life.
in a nutshell steps a-f are "grace of life".. (unless of course you
strictly identify with *Your Material Body* :>) )
willytex
2003-12-17 05:55:01 UTC
(unless of course you strictly identify
with *Your Material Body*
Maybe his body just APPEARS to be material in nature. Since you're obviously
not enlightened, how would you know? After all, you're just a sadhak like
everyone else - not a Yogi, a Pandit or a Rishi. We know this because we see
your puffed-up pride, malice and envy. And, because we have seen you lie on
many occasions.

In fact, the Maharishi's entire life was but the play of the Lord as sport.
Those, like yourself, who don't see the Transcendental nature of the Lord
and His Transcendental pastimes, will be reborn again and again, to suffer
like a human with an insatiable hankering for the material life.

For a Rishi, there is no return.

For you, many earthly returns until you have worked out your karma. You, by
your very rascally nature, will be condemned to live this present life for
at least a hundred years - in bondage to his memory.
Steve Ralph
2003-12-17 09:09:26 UTC
Post by ColdBluICE
Stu wrote:...
Post by ColdBluICE
-hopefully the last participant of the *Dog & Pony Show* will pass
soon.
That is an mean spirited thing to wish upon even on your most hated enemy.
-Namaste ~Sir Stu~
why is it mean-spirited to ask for the quick passing of such an
afflicted soul?
-Think about ~Stu..the *sooner* this life is finished for Lil
MishMashi BrahmAchari Mahesh..,
It astonishes me that you claim to know what will happen to other people
after they die!

SR
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-17 19:47:20 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by ColdBluICE
Post by ColdBluICE
-Namaste ~Sir Stu~
why is it mean-spirited to ask for the quick passing of such an
afflicted soul?
-Think about ~Stu..the *sooner* this life is finished for Lil
MishMashi BrahmAchari Mahesh..,
It astonishes me that you claim to know what will happen to other people
after they die!
What astonishes me is that you do not seem to be interested in thinking
about the different option. I can understand that about animals but humans
are to use their brains.
Steve Ralph
2003-12-17 19:54:26 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by ColdBluICE
Post by ColdBluICE
-Namaste ~Sir Stu~
why is it mean-spirited to ask for the quick passing of such an
afflicted soul?
-Think about ~Stu..the *sooner* this life is finished for Lil
MishMashi BrahmAchari Mahesh..,
It astonishes me that you claim to know what will happen to other people
after they die!
What astonishes me is that you do not seem to be interested in thinking
about the different option.
I never said that. Read what I wrote and interpret according to the
usual meaning of common words.

I can understand that about animals but humans
Post by But I feel much better now.
are to use their brains.
Quite.

SR
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-17 19:57:03 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by ColdBluICE
Post by ColdBluICE
-Namaste ~Sir Stu~
why is it mean-spirited to ask for the quick passing of such an
afflicted soul?
-Think about ~Stu..the *sooner* this life is finished for Lil
MishMashi BrahmAchari Mahesh..,
It astonishes me that you claim to know what will happen to other people
after they die!
What astonishes me is that you do not seem to be interested in thinking
about the different options.
I never said that. Read what I wrote and interpret according to the
usual meaning of common words.
Now since you admit to thinking, are you saying that you are incapable of
bringing that thinking to a conclusion?
Steve Ralph
2003-12-17 21:41:44 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by ColdBluICE
Post by Stu
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by But I feel much better now.
Post by Stu
enemy.
Post by Stu
after they die!
What astonishes me is that you do not seem to be interested in thinking
about the different options.
I never said that. Read what I wrote and interpret according to the
usual meaning of common words.
Now since you admit to thinking, are you saying that you are incapable of
bringing that thinking to a conclusion?
I conclude that you are a total pratt for pronouncing what will
happen to people upon their death.

SR
Steve Ralph
2003-12-17 21:53:06 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by ColdBluICE
Post by Stu
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by But I feel much better now.
Post by Stu
enemy.
Post by willytex
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by But I feel much better now.
about the different options.
I never said that. Read what I wrote and interpret according to the
usual meaning of common words.
Now since you admit to thinking, are you saying that you are incapable of
bringing that thinking to a conclusion?
I conclude that you are a total pratt for pronouncing what will
happen to people upon their death.
And doubly so for misunderstanding what I wrote in the first place!
SR
SR
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-17 22:39:53 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by ColdBluICE
Stu wrote:...
Post by ColdBluICE
-hopefully the last participant of the *Dog & Pony Show*
will
Post by But I feel much better now.
Post by willytex
pass
Post by Stu
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by But I feel much better now.
Post by Stu
enemy.
Post by willytex
bringing that thinking to a conclusion?
no reply says it all.
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by But I feel much better now.
I conclude that you are a total pratt for pronouncing what will
happen to people upon their death.
And doubly so for misunderstanding what I wrote in the first place!
SR
You just don't have the guts to stand up for what you believe. Just because
Cold Blue does, does not mean I misunderstood you. The worst faith is the
belief you are not willing to defend.
Are you willing to defend your bouncing on your bottom for world peace?
Are you willing to defend your meditating 2x20 for enlightenment?
At least Cold Blue is willing to say what he believes and act upon that
belief.
Steve Ralph
2003-12-18 01:04:51 UTC
<header snipped>

ColdBluICE wrote:
-hopefully the last participant of the *Dog & Pony Show*
will pass soon.

Stu:
That is an mean spirited thing to wish upon even on your most hated
enemy.

Perrygrino:
-Namaste ~Sir Stu~
why is it mean-spirited to ask for the quick passing of such
an afflicted soul?

Petrus:
-Think about ~Stu..the *sooner* this life is finished for Lil
MishMashi BrahmAchari Mahesh..,

Me: (adressing Petrus)
It astonishes me that you claim to know what will happen to
other people after they die!

Petrus:
What astonishes me is that you do not seem to be interested in
thinking about the different options.

Petrus, this is a complete non-sequitur. Well actually a very
incomplete one.

Steve:
I never said that. Read what I wrote and interpret according to the
usual meaning of common words. simply, I am astionished that you claim
to know what will happen to other people after they die.

Petrus:
Now since you admit to thinking, are you saying that you are incapable
of bringing that thinking to a conclusion?

Where did I admit to thinking? Where did I say I was incapable
of bringing that thinking to a conclusion?

Petrus:
no reply says it all.

Huh?

So, once again++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by Steve Ralph
I conclude that you are a total pratt for pronouncing what will
happen to people upon their death.
And doubly so for misunderstanding what I wrote in the first place!
SR
Post by But I feel much better now.
You just don't have the guts to stand up for what you believe. Just because
Cold Blue does, does not mean I misunderstood you. The worst faith is the
belief you are not willing to defend.
And whats that? Just what position am I supposed to be standing up for, and
who says so?
Post by But I feel much better now.
Are you willing to defend your bouncing on your bottom for world peace?
I don't bounce on my bottom for world peace. Did you?
Post by But I feel much better now.
Are you willing to defend your meditating 2x20 for enlightenment?
I don't meditate 2x20 for enlightenment. Did you?
Post by But I feel much better now.
At least Cold Blue is willing to say what he believes and act upon that
belief.
.
Fine. Thats his perogative. Is it yours?

Do you think he is in for eternal separation from god when he dies?
(aka hell)

I think to pronounce like this who will go to hell and who won't is assuming
an
importance and understanding you do not have. None of us here do. I
certainly
stand up for that belief.

SR
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-18 20:29:48 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
<header snipped>
-hopefully the last participant of the *Dog & Pony Show*
will pass soon.
That is an mean spirited thing to wish upon even on your most hated enemy.
-Namaste ~Sir Stu~
why is it mean-spirited to ask for the quick passing of such
an afflicted soul?
Excuse me... What words are you now attempting to put in my mouth? Is it
too hard for you to even follow the tread at hand?
Post by Steve Ralph
-Think about ~Stu..the *sooner* this life is finished for Lil
MishMashi BrahmAchari Mahesh..,
Me: (adressing Petrus)
It astonishes me that you claim to know what will happen to
other people after they die!
What astonishes me is that you do not seem to be interested in
thinking about the different options.
Petrus, this is a complete non-sequitur.
It was an observation based on your attitude. Have you take over the job
ofthe newsgroup police and are handing out non skeeters these days?
Post by Steve Ralph
Well actually a very
incomplete one.
I never said that. Read what I wrote and interpret according to the
usual meaning of common words. simply, I am astionished that you claim
to know what will happen to other people after they die.
Now since you admit to thinking, are you saying that you are incapable
of bringing that thinking to a conclusion?
Where did I admit to thinking? Where did I say I was incapable
of bringing that thinking to a conclusion?
You really need to learn to read. I am the one that "asked" if you were
unable to bring a thought to a conclusion. Do'h
Post by Steve Ralph
no reply says it all.
Good one eh?
Post by Steve Ralph
Huh?
You prove my point.
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-18 20:37:58 UTC
Post by eki
Post by But I feel much better now.
You just don't have the guts to stand up for what you believe. Just
because
Post by But I feel much better now.
Cold Blue does, does not mean I misunderstood you. The worst faith is the
belief you are not willing to defend.
And whats that? Just what position am I supposed to be standing up for, and
who says so?
You can pick any position. Just don't dillydadle (sp?) around.
Post by eki
Post by But I feel much better now.
Are you willing to defend your bouncing on your bottom for world peace?
I don't bounce on my bottom for world peace. Did you?
When did you quit the TM sidhis?
Post by eki
Post by But I feel much better now.
Are you willing to defend your meditating 2x20 for enlightenment?
I don't meditate 2x20 for enlightenment. Did you?
May what are you doing TM for? Just to get a cheap drug high?
Post by eki
Post by But I feel much better now.
At least Cold Blue is willing to say what he believes and act upon that
belief.
.
Fine. Thats his perogative. Is it yours?
It is not yours to condemn someone for his sincerely held religious beliefs.
That make you intolerant. Shame on you.
Post by eki
Do you think he is in for eternal separation from god when he dies?
(aka hell)
I can not read someones heart, but I can tell you that the Bible says that
if a person is not reconciled to God at time of death they will receive
eternal seperation from God.
Post by eki
I think to pronounce like this who will go to hell and who won't is assuming
an
importance and understanding you do not have.
As I said I can not read someones heart, but I can tell from thge way they
live what motivates them. And MMY's motivation is greed. Which is not a
qualifier for a personal relationship with God.
Post by eki
None of us here do. I
certainly
stand up for that belief.
What a hero, will believe that he does not know. Faith in his ignorance.
What a guy.
Steve Ralph
2003-12-18 21:04:30 UTC
Post by eki
who says so?
You can pick any position. Just don't dillydadle (sp?) around.
You made the accusation.
Post by eki
Post by But I feel much better now.
Are you willing to defend your meditating 2x20 for enlightenment?
I don't meditate 2x20 for enlightenment. Did you?
May what are you doing TM for? Just to get a cheap drug high?
Actually, no.
Post by eki
Do you think he is in for eternal separation from god when he dies?
(aka hell)
I can not read someones heart, but I can tell you that the Bible says that
if a person is not reconciled to God at time of death they will receive
eternal seperation from God.
A lot of books say a lot of things. You just happen to believe the Bible.
Post by eki
None of us here do. I
certainly
stand up for that belief.
What a hero, will believe that he does not know. Faith in his ignorance.
At least I know it.

SR
What a guy.
But I feel much better now.
Yes, what do you believe is going to happen to you after you die? And why?
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-17 22:34:50 UTC
Post by Stu
Post by ColdBluICE
Post by Stu
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by But I feel much better now.
Post by Stu
enemy.
Post by willytex
Post by Steve Ralph
Post by But I feel much better now.
about the different options.
I never said that. Read what I wrote and interpret according to the
usual meaning of common words.
Now since you admit to thinking, are you saying that you are incapable of
bringing that thinking to a conclusion?
I conclude that you are a total pratt for pronouncing what will
happen to people upon their death.
You'd rather that I do not tell people about a truck heading right for them
they don't see coming but I do?

You are a very loving individual steve...
Steve Ralph
2003-12-18 01:05:51 UTC
Post by Steve Ralph
I conclude that you are a total pratt for pronouncing what will
happen to people upon their death.
You'd rather that I do not tell people about a truck heading right for them
they don't see coming but I do?
You are a very loving individual steve...
Was the truck blue or red?

SR
willytex
2003-12-16 18:01:13 UTC
Post by ColdBluICE
And, just maybe we'll get a deathbed confession of his nefarious
plot to murder his own "master" some 50 years ago.
Mr. Perino - Devotees of Lord Krishna aren't supposed to be lying.

There's no evidence in any of the *seven major Indian media outlets*
which even mention that Swami Brahmananda Saraswati was "murdered" - you
made that up.

You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading false rumors in the name
of the Lord. You're giving bhaktas a bad name with your nefarious
activites on Usenet.

Please supply the url to the Indian newspaper or magazine which carried
this accusation.

P.S. I'm still waiting on that wager payment you lost. Maybe it's time
for you to pay up or shut the fuck up, Sir.
Post by ColdBluICE
James Duffy

Another sick fuck.
willytex
2003-12-17 06:19:40 UTC
Post by James Duffy
Ahhhh...so now you move from the realm philosophical
debate
James - What philosophical debate would that be?
Post by James Duffy
to personal attacks.
Your name is James, right? Nothing personal, you could be a nice fellow from
Laredo for all I know.
Post by James Duffy
Your comments reveal nothing but the nature of your own heart.
So, you deny that you are a sick fuck? Why deny the obvious? It's nothing to
be ashamed about, James. Lot's of people are sick fucks too, for lot's of
reasons. Yours just happens to be an obbsession with bashing and
discrediting the Maharishi on this forum. Go figure.

You've already exhibited a certain amount of puffed-up pride, similar to
that Perino fellow, who makes truth claims based on his own personal
ideology. But, it's your problem, not mine - you're the one that has to deal
with it. Sorry, I can't help you.

All three of my gurus are dead now; who knows how long the Mahesh Yogi will
be alive.

The Trungpa Rinpoche is gone - dead, owing to the effects of riotous living!
His body was cremated after he had lain in salt for 50 days. I sat with his
senior disciples in front his duly appointed Regent, Osel Tendzin, and the
High Lamas visiting from Tibet. So, I've been through something like this
before, and I don't need any more grief from the likes of you, you know what
I mean?

Back in Colorado we constructed a giant stupa in the Rinpoche's honor.
Jamgon Kongtrul, my Vajrayana Master, died a short time later in a bizarre
auto accident.

Now there's a full-fledged war between the successors of the Pachen Lama -
and a power struggle centered on the reincarnation of the 16th Karmapa,
which brings up the whole validity of the Tibetan Buddhist path.

Some people are saying that Jamgon Kongtrul's death was not an accident;
others didn't take too kindly to Keith Dowman's report in Tricycle.
James Duffy

eki
2003-12-16 09:18:39 UTC
Post by eki
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
After watching again parts of the most recent press conferencies
I got the impression that around Nov 26th he might have had
"just" a flu, because his voice on that conference was a bit
hoarse and he seemed to have some more clothing than he usually has.
John Manning
2003-12-17 23:48:17 UTC
Post by eki
According to a message on FFLife, Maharishi's relatives
have gone to Holland because MMY is "gravely ill".
Amazingly!, no one has seemed concerned about Maharishi here, or what is
the status of his health. What is wrong with you people? And just what
IS the status of his health? My God!!!

John Manning
svambhu
2003-12-18 03:31:54 UTC
just what IS the status of his health?
MMY did make his weekly press conference
today, he didnt look "gravely ill" but
looks can be decieving...who knows!
BillyG.
Well, we all know he ain't gonna live forever!
James Duffy

John Manning
svambhu
2003-12-18 20:11:03 UTC
Post by James Duffy
Amen John! I politely asked for a link...
here is the link, but it does not provide much information:

James Duffy
2003-12-19 05:55:41 UTC
Thanks Svambhu...james
svambhu
2003-12-19 18:11:27 UTC
Main stories in the December issue:

"MY DAYS AND NIGHTS ARE NOT ENOUGH."

"My days and nights are not enough for me these days.
Because of the 50 years of creating a foundation,
now is the time to quickly erect the building and
begin to live in it. It is time enough that we have spent in
the world -- and now is the time to open the door
of all possibility for everyone and every nation.
Nature has brought us up on the level where we can
design a beautiful fortune for mankind forever, and
this is the time to do it." - MMY

2003-12-19 18:17:23 UTC
Post by svambhu
"MY DAYS AND NIGHTS ARE NOT ENOUGH."
"My days and nights are not enough for me these days.
Because of the 50 years of creating a foundation,
now is the time to quickly erect the building and
begin to live in it. It is time enough that we have spent in
the world -- and now is the time to open the door
of all possibility for everyone and every nation.
What are we waiting for. There is a saying about sitting on the pot or get
off the pot. But I do not foresee any action soon after all this is just
another sales pitch to keep the faithful encouraged.
BillyG.
2003-12-19 18:53:01 UTC
Post by svambhu
"MY DAYS AND NIGHTS ARE NOT ENOUGH."
"My days and nights are not enough for me these days.
Because of the 50 years of creating a foundation,
now is the time to quickly erect the building and
begin to live in it. It is time enough that we have spent in
the world -- and now is the time to open the door
of all possibility for everyone and every nation.
Nature has brought us up on the level where we can
design a beautiful fortune for mankind forever, and
this is the time to do it." - MMY
That's great SV-But, how is the constitution of the Universe going to be
lived in the lives of society if they can't even afford to start TM? As MMY
use to say, "For the forest to be green, ALL the trees MUST be
green"............of course, Hagelin, et. al. have convinced him otherwise;
also, this ME effect is not mentioned in the Vedas!

Additionally, MMY's foundations have crumbled in many parts of the Country,
especially in this damn place of a democracy, the US. By foundation I mean
the many thousands of meditators and Initiators who outright quit TM
completely, MMY cannot claim all the numbers the TM org initiated (or became
Instructors) are still meditating, that's just downright silly and belies
the facts! BillyG.

P.S. We appreciate you keeping a good *spin* on it though, like the entire
TMorg! Sounds like another *Vedaland* has been created, whoohoo!
snip
LawsonE
2003-12-19 23:17:41 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Post by svambhu
"MY DAYS AND NIGHTS ARE NOT ENOUGH."
"My days and nights are not enough for me these days.
Because of the 50 years of creating a foundation,
now is the time to quickly erect the building and
begin to live in it. It is time enough that we have spent in
the world -- and now is the time to open the door
of all possibility for everyone and every nation.
Nature has brought us up on the level where we can
design a beautiful fortune for mankind forever, and
this is the time to do it." - MMY
That's great SV-But, how is the constitution of the Universe going to be
lived in the lives of society if they can't even afford to start TM? As MMY
use to say, "For the forest to be green, ALL the trees MUST be
green"............of course, Hagelin, et. al. have convinced him otherwise;
also, this ME effect is not mentioned in the Vedas!
Reincarnation isn't mentioned in the Vedas. Yoga itself isn't mentioned in
the Vedas. Neither is meditation, as in dyhan.

What IS mentioned in various later texts, is the concept of radiating peace.
snip
BillyG.
2003-12-19 23:41:38 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Post by BillyG.
also, this ME effect is not mentioned in the Vedas!
Reincarnation isn't mentioned in the Vedas. Yoga itself isn't mentioned in
the Vedas. Neither is meditation, as in dyhan.
What IS mentioned in various later texts, is the concept of radiating peace.
The concept is as old as the hills, hence, Our Lady of Fatima, years ago,
urged Catholics to PRAY the Rosary for World Peace! It exists, but the exact
number is ANYBODIES GUESS! IN SPITE OF WHAT HAGELIN SAYS!!
willytex
2003-12-20 04:01:26 UTC
...this ME effect is not mentioned in the Vedas!
Billy - With all due respect, how would you know if the ME effect is
mentioned in the Vedas?

According to Maharishi it is. Apparenlty he's got Brahmin Pandits chanting
the Vedas at all hours of the day and night at his house over in Vlodrop. I
guess they might have a handle on what the Vedas say, right?

The Vedas are an oral tradition and were composed by the rishis who spoke in
archaic Sanskrit. A copy of the most recent English translation of the Rig
Veda is available at the U. of Texas Libray at Austin - it's in thirteen
volumes. I went there in 2000 and read volume one, taking notes.

There is an English translation of selective phrases by Wendy Doniger
O'Flaherty - a 200 page paperback from Oxford U. Press which is available at
Barnes & Noble and Amazon. This little volume has been in my persoanl
library since it was published. I've read it a few times over the years and
refer to it frequently.

So, where do you get your translations? Or, have you suddenly been able to
understand spoken Sanskrit all of a sudden. : )

Maybe you're just painting with a large brush - no harm in that, but what
exactly, do you think the Vedic rishis said in the Vedas?

The Vedas are concerned with the sacrifice or the yajna. Can you think of
any other Hindu rite that would correspond more closely to the ME effect?

I can't.
BillyG.
2003-12-20 04:18:11 UTC
Post by willytex
[...]
Fair question, but obviously, not ever having been mentioned by MMY or
Hagelin it is not in the VEDAS, and by that I mean the square root of the
worlds population will bring about a *phase transition*, if that's in the
Vedas I'll eat my hat! That's a 20th Century concoction, no one knows the
numbers to create world peace, afterall EVERY thought word and deed, effect
world peace, not just yogic flying!

I do not dispute the existence of the effect, only the purported numbers
associated with it! See the difference?
willytex
2003-12-20 18:57:23 UTC
Post by BillyG.
Fair question, but obviously, not ever having
been mentioned by MMY or Hagelin it is not in
the VEDAS,
Hello, Billy, is anyone in there?

Apparently, you haven't even read Tony Nader's great book "Human
Physiology: Expressions of Veda and the Vedic Literature" in which
Tony documents the structures and functions of human physiology,
leading to the conclusion that the human body is a replica of the
Veda.

You are supposed to read the books BEFORE you make your comments, you
know what I mean?

I can understand that you haven't had time to learn Sanskrit and that
you've been unable to acquire a set of Vedas in translation, but you
could at least avail yourself of your own movements current
literature.
Post by BillyG.
and by that I mean the square root of the
worlds population will bring about a *phase
transition*,
I guess you missed it, since you're apparently illiterate (relatively
speaking). : )
Post by BillyG.
if that's in the Vedas I'll eat my hat!
How would you know? Maybe we could hold up some Devangiri Sanskrit
flash cards for you.

Maybe you should take this up with Dr. Nader - perhaps you could write
a rebuttal to his book and post it on the Internet! : )
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-20 20:20:27 UTC
Post by willytex
Apparently, you haven't even read Tony Nader's great book "Human
Physiology: Expressions of Veda and the Vedic Literature" in which
Tony documents the structures and functions of human physiology,
leading to the conclusion that the human body is a replica of the
Veda.
That is right and the proof is that your pons and other brain parts look
just like ganesh...
(Sad, but that is reported by the TM0)
svambhu
2003-12-21 05:05:25 UTC
Post by willytex
Apparently, you haven't even read Tony Nader's great book "Human
Physiology: Expressions of Veda and the Vedic Literature" in which
Tony documents the structures and functions of human physiology,
leading to the conclusion that the human body is a replica of the
Veda.
That is right and the proof is that your pons and other brain parts
look just like ganesh... (Sad, but that is reported by the TM0)
petrus - not just "looks like" but also "functions like"!
(whatever that means)
BillyG.
2003-12-21 16:02:55 UTC
Post by willytex
Apparently, you haven't even read Tony Nader's great book "Human
Physiology: Expressions of Veda and the Vedic Literature" in which
Tony documents the structures and functions of human physiology,
leading to the conclusion that the human body is a replica of the
Veda.
That is right and the proof is that your pons and other brain parts
look just like ganesh... (Sad, but that is reported by the TM0)
petrus - not just "looks like" but also "functions like"!
(whatever that means)
Indeed, *Man is a universe in miniature*, Corrine Heline from book Star
Gates (1882-1975) Nader's discovery is NOT new! "There is nothing new under
the sun" MMY. What he has done is unique for 20 and 21st century Science,
however, but it NOTHING NEW! Even Paracelsus, *As above, so below*.

It has been a basic tenet of Eastern and Western Astrology for thousands of
years, Nader's work, though a stroke of genius, time will tell how accurate
it is! BillyG (Oh, the nerve of BillyG to question the great Tony Nader
Ram Raj.............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
svambhu
2003-12-21 23:48:55 UTC
Post by BillyG.
(Oh, the nerve of BillyG to question the great
Tony Nader Ram Raj.............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
yes, naughty boy, you will be sent to
the king's court of vedic justice:
RAAM`s Court of Justice

Mahalaksmi Celebration, 25.10.2003

H.E. B.Feldman: ...now 108 Peace Governments have emerged and one beautiful
feature that each of this Peace Governments will have is a justice
department. That has been established today. Today we establish a board of
justice of the Global Country of World Peace - Raam Dharvar, Raam`s
Court of Justice.

Justice is the achievement of all desires in harmony and fullfilment for
ourselves and everyone around us. And this is possible of course with the
full awakening of that evolutionary power of Natural Law, which has been
invoked so successfully today. And the blessings of Mahalaksmi are able to
fullfil all desires, to bring peace and fullfilment to everyone. And to
ensure that this is a permanent feature of everyday life, Raam`s Court of
Justice has been established.

The general principle is, that when two people differ from each other and
they are not able to amicable settle their differences, then they come to
the Court of Raam.

In the Court of Raam they listen to the invincible justice, through which
the Constitution of Naural Law brings justice to everyone, for everyone`s
action. This they hear both (both parties). Both bring their horoscope,
their Kundali. The Jyotishi will be there to give them insight into their
conflicting feelings because of Grahas. So there will be some pundits to
have a short course of Graha Shanti.

At Raam`s Court they are giving Graha Shanti and the Vaidya is there
to give the reading of the physiological balance due to which they
are not
intellectual capable of reconciling their differences.

So the Vaidya diagnoses from the physiological point of view and the
Jyotishi diagnoses from his past Karma point of view - the influence of the
stars.

They are given this understanding about balance and imbalance of
consciousness. And that will be in place of hearing the case - it is not
hearing what one did and what the other did. The causal and effect level
will be put together and the antidote will be suggested.

This is the establishment by Raja Raamji today of the department of justice
on Mahalaksmi Day, Raam Dharvar. The principle is that there is no need for
remembrance or expressions of who did wrong to someone.

There will be Vaidya expert in Maharishi`s approach to Vedic Health, the
Jyotishi and the pundits. The pundits will recite to them for half an hour
something that will bridge the imbalance between consciousness and
physiology.

The pundit is the spokesman of the ultimate reality, which is competent and
capable and which naturally harmonizes all differences. These three Vedic
experts: the Vedic pundit, the Jyotishi, the Ayur Ved expert - these
will be the judges of the Court of Raam. This togetherness of the
three, the Samhita of Rishi, Devata and Chandas, the Ved, will give
justice.

The three ministries of the Global Country of World Peace together will
represent the Ved, the Constitution of the Universe. And this Court of
Justice will be available to the public through each of the of the
presidents: Vice presidents, prime ministers and state ministers of the
Peace Government in 108 countries, where the Peace Government has been
established.

This system of justice follows the Constitution of the Universe - always
fair, always impartial and always evolutionary to everyone. We can qualify
it as justice according to the Constitution of the Universe - justice
imparted in the Light of God...

H.E. E. Hartmann: ...and in this court of justice, as we have heard, the
judge will pass judgement based on total Natural Law. He will not listen to
the case and be concerned with the crime at all, because when the mind is
dwelling on crime it may be coloured and the decision making could be
criminal as well.

The judge will sit in his court together with the Vedic Pundits, with an
expert Jyotishi and an expert Vaidya and as soon as the file is received,
the pundits will start Ved Pada chanting - chanting some Devata stotra and
together with some silent mantra japa for about half an hour. And then the
Jyotishi will perform and will provide some aspect of Graha Shanti. And the
Vaidya after feeling the pulse, will provide immediately some kind of
drink, which will pacify the strain of the situation.

This is the establishment of a Court of Raam, Raam Dharvar, which is all
Vedic and all divine and no memory of crime allowed. Only the cure is given.

According to Vastu Vidya of Sthapatya Ved the judge in this setting will be
facing South in this case, that is the direction of Dharmaraj, the ruling
intelligence of Natural Law, which establishes righteousness on all levels
of creation.

The Vedic Pundits will sit facing east to reflect the totality of Natural
Law. And the accused party will sit facing North, they will sit facing the
judge to receive the full effect of the Constitution of the Universe, which
is in itself already omnipresent and omnipotent and omniscient. And no
reason and no way to deal with the crime and to listen to it.

This is the full extent of the dignity of the Global Country of World
Peace...

BillyG.
You're kiddin' right! Right?.........
eki
2003-12-22 08:12:19 UTC
Wroyght!
But I feel much better now.
2003-12-24 01:41:25 UTC
Post by svambhu
RAAM`s Court of Justice
Mahalaksmi Celebration, 25.10.2003
H.E. B.Feldman: ...now 108 Peace Governments have emerged and one beautiful
feature that each of this Peace Governments will have is a justice
department. That has been established today. Today we establish a board of
justice of the Global Country of World Peace - Raam Dharvar, Raam`s
Court of Justice.
You mean they have had a kingdom and a government without any justice
system....
Post by svambhu
Justice is the achievement of all desires in harmony and fullfilment for
ourselves and everyone around us. And this is possible of course with the
full awakening of that evolutionary power of Natural Law, which has been
invoked so successfully today. And the blessings of Mahalaksmi are able to
fullfil all desires, to bring peace and fullfilment to everyone. And to
ensure that this is a permanent feature of everyday life, Raam`s Court of
Justice has been established.
"you are found guilty of murdering 10 victims in Virginia, I sentence you to
learn the TM sidhis...."
BillyG.
2003-12-20 22:20:01 UTC
Post by BillyG.
if that's in the Vedas I'll eat my hat!
How would you know? Maybe we could hold up some Devangiri Sanskrit
flash cards for you.
Maybe you should take this up with Dr. Nader - perhaps you could write
a rebuttal to his book and post it on the Internet! : )
I'm sticking to my story!!! The square root of the World's population IS
NOT in the Vedas!!!!! Nader's *discovery* is as old as the hills! He just
put it in 20th Century scientific terms, good for him! Whoohooo! :-)
svambhu
2003-12-20 06:37:42 UTC
Post by LawsonE
Reincarnation isn't mentioned in the Vedas.
Yoga itself isn't mentioned in the Vedas.
Neither is meditation, as in dyhan.
What IS mentioned in various later texts,
is the concept of radiating peace.
right, not in the vedas, but in vedic literature!

in an essay about ME, David Orme-Johnson writes:

"Maharishi has brought to light that several thousand
years ago Patanjali referred to this approach to peace
in his Yoga Sutras (from which the TM-Sidhi program is derived)
in his statement "tat sannidhau vairatyagah" which translates
as "in the vicinity of coherence [yoga], hostile tendencies
are eliminated."

Maharishi explains that an influence of coherence spreads
because transcendental consciousness is a state of
infinite correlation...

http://www.mum.edu/m_effect/th_and_res_doj.html
BillyG.
2003-12-20 14:59:46 UTC
Post by svambhu
Post by LawsonE
Reincarnation isn't mentioned in the Vedas.
Yoga itself isn't mentioned in the Vedas.
Neither is meditation, as in dyhan.
What IS mentioned in various later texts,
is the concept of radiating peace.
right, not in the vedas, but in vedic literature!
"Maharishi has brought to light that several thousand
years ago Patanjali referred to this approach to peace
in his Yoga Sutras (from which the TM-Sidhi program is derived)
in his statement "tat sannidhau vairatyagah" which translates
as "in the vicinity of coherence [yoga], hostile tendencies
are eliminated."
Maharishi explains that an influence of coherence spreads
because transcendental consciousness is a state of
infinite correlation...
http://www.mum.edu/m_effect/th_and_res_doj.html
That is NOT the argument....the argument IS, where is the square root of the
worlds population mentioned in the Vedas, or anywhere else for that matter?
"Even the tigers never killed when in the vicinity of Guru Dev".......this
is well known. There is a ME, when it kicks in....that is another issue
altogether!
willytex
2003-12-18 22:39:02 UTC
Post by James Duffy
Amen John!
<snip>

James - Nobody here owes you anything, since you've been an inveterate
Maharishi basher for years.
Well, you could subscribe to FairfieldLife - I do.
willytex
2003-12-18 22:34:58 UTC
Post by John Manning
Amazingly!, no one has seemed concerned about Maharishi here, or what
is the status of his health. What is wrong with you people?
Manning - Maybe they are too busy surfing the Internet to get more
political propaganda to spam us with. Who knows?
Post by John Manning
And just what IS the status of his health?
So, you do get all your news here on this forum? I thought so.
Post by John Manning
My God!!!
I thought you didn't even like him - now he's your God? Go figure