VIDEO: Watch Rumsfeld squirm with his pants down lying
John Manning
2006-05-05 00:02:26 UTC
Rumsfeld Can't Dance

I don't know what's more disturbing - Rumsfeld's blatant lying or the
fact that the guy asking the question was (predictably) about to be
hustled out of the room.

This clip raises more concerns than glee for us...although the glee part
is so sweeeeet.

Speaking in Atlanta today, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was
sharply questioned about his pre-war claims about WMD in Iraq. An
audience member confronted Rumsfeld with his 2003 claim about WMD, “We
know where they are.” Rumsfeld falsely claimed he never said it. The
audience member then read Rumsfeld’s quote back to him, leaving the
defense secretary speechless.

Of course, Rumsfeld DID say he knew where the WMD were. From ABC's This
Week, 5/4/03:

STEPHANOPOULOS: And is it curious to you that given how much
control U.S. and coalition forces now have in the country, they haven’t
found any weapons of mass destruction?

SEC. RUMSFELD: …We know where they are. They’re in the area around
Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2003/t03302003_t0330sdabcsteph.html

Video of Rumsfeld lying about it:
http://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2006/rum.320.240.mov
pundit_moderator
2006-05-05 21:42:40 UTC
Watch Rumsfeld squirm with his pants down lying
Gateway Pundit: Mr. McGovern was part of a travelling hate-America
freakshow featuring accused pedophile Scott Ritter, Iraqi anti-US
propagandist Faiza Al-Arji and professional America-hater Medea
Benjamin, co-founder of Global Exchange and Code Pink.

"The Government May Be Manufacturing Fake Terrorism" - Ray McGovern

Read more:

'Nutjob Ray McGovern Heckles Rummy'
Gateway Pundit, May 5, 2006
http://tinyurl.com/jvoww
j***@panix.com
2006-05-05 22:59:39 UTC
Post by pundit_moderator
Watch Rumsfeld squirm with his pants down lying
For Glenn Greenwald's hilarious takedown of Gateway
Pundit (and InstaPundit to boot), see:

http://tinyurl.com/mkb7e
Gateway Pundit, May 5, 2006
http://tinyurl.com/jvoww
pundit_moderator
2006-05-05 23:47:15 UTC
j***@panix.com
2006-05-05 23:58:21 UTC
Post by pundit_moderator
Post by j***@panix.com
For Glenn Greenwald's hilarious takedown of Gateway
http://tinyurl.com/mkb7e
"The Government May Be Manufacturing Fake Terrorism" - Ray McGovern
For Glenn Greenwald's hilarious takedown of Gateway
Pundit (and InstaPundit to boot), see:

http://tinyurl.com/mkb7e

Relevant excerpt:

"What is the evidence which supports these substantive allegations?
G.P. first cites a website - something called PrisonPlanet.com - with
the headline: "Government May be Manufacturing Fake Terrorism,"
presumably to imply that McGovern believes that Islamic terrorist
attacks are perpetrated by the U.S. Government. In fact, the website
merely quotes McGovern as accusing the administration and its
supporters of manipulating terrorist threats in order to maximize their
power and urging skepticism about government statements in the event
that another terrorist attack prompts efforts to impose martial law."

That the administration has manipulted terrorist threats for political
purposes is hardly a fringe view; even Tom Ridge, former head of
Homeland Security, suggested as much.

If I were you, Willytex, I wouldn't refer to Gateway Pundit's
post again, because Greenwald has *taken it down*, run it
through the Bass-O-Matic. There's nothing left of it but random
molecules.
pundit_moderator
2006-05-06 00:11:41 UTC
Post by j***@panix.com
Post by pundit_moderator
Post by j***@panix.com
[...]
Oh my Gawd! Judy doesn't want anyone to publish anymore crazy
statements this "Retired CIA Analyst" has made nor does she give us any
references to determine if McGovern is credible or a just plain nutso
lefty whacko.
j***@panix.com
2006-05-06 00:17:50 UTC
Post by pundit_moderator
Post by j***@panix.com
Post by pundit_moderator
Post by j***@panix.com
[...]
Actually the issue Willytex is quite desperately trying to distract
attention from is whether Rumsfeld is credible. The answer, of
course, is no.

http://tinyurl.com/mkb7e
Bhairitu
2006-05-06 00:52:03 UTC
Post by j***@panix.com
Post by pundit_moderator
Post by j***@panix.com
Post by pundit_moderator
Post by j***@panix.com
[...]
I don't think Willy even understands politics. It is beyond his puny
brain and he can only parrot the right wing critics like the rest of the
regressives. Willy wanna cracker?
John Manning
I believe he just wants attention. Maybe he was unloved as a child.
Bhairitu
Maybe he should have learned to sing and play guitar then. :)
John Manning
2006-05-06 02:21:20 UTC
Post by Bhairitu
Post by John Manning
Post by Bhairitu
Post by j***@panix.com
Post by pundit_moderator
Post by j***@panix.com
Post by pundit_moderator
Post by j***@panix.com
[...]
He reportedly became a meth addict instead. Seems his only skills at
this point are newsgroup troll and janitor.
Ashtakinch
2006-05-06 04:00:19 UTC
From: John Manning - view profile
Date: Wed, Jul 31 2002 1:27 pm
Email: John Manning <***@biohard.com.br>
Groups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

I am familiar with my own advanced transcendental meditation technique
mantras. I am also familiar with the mantras Maharishi gave me to
teach.
The following includes what I was taught. It also includes other
information which I was not given by Maharishi or in advanced
instruction, but which follows the context within which I received what

I got. The source is http://minet.org/mantras-alt.html

OK. Here is the whole picture:

The TM and TM-Sidhi Techniques

As reported in the TM-EX Newsletter, and from other sources.

Disclaimer - read this first.

Provided for historical and research purposes only (in other words,
don't blame me for what happens if you attempt to meditate with this
data, and don't even think about sending me international snail-mail
with questions about meditation.)

The TM technique is simple mental repetition of a "mantra" or word. The

TM movement claims that only specific "words" can be used. They claim
that the selection of words is based upon a secret formula. Court
documents have shed some light on this "secret" process. It is nothing
other than a set of words given out by age, and/or age and sex,
depending on the teacher training course the TM teacher attended.

The TM-Sidhi program is nothing other than a set of sutras (words or
phrases), mentally repeated every fifteen seconds after doing a twenty
minute session of TM. Each sutra is repeated twice, with a 15 second
pause in between each repetition.

The TM Mantra Tables

1961 1969-Male 1969-Female Fiuggi, 1972
Sex Mantra Age Mantra Age Mantra Age Mantra
MALE RAM 0-15 ING 0-15 IM 10-11 ING
FEMALE SHIRIRAM 15-30 AING 15-30 AIM 12-13 IM
30-45 SHRING 30-45 SHRIM 14-15 INGA
46 + SHIAM 46 + SHIAMA 16-17 IMA
18-19 AYING
20-21 AYIM
22-23 AYINGA
24-25 AYIMA
25 SHIRING
1976 1977 1978 October,1978 1987

Age Mantra Age Mantra Age Mantra Age Mantra Age
Mantra
03-10 ENG 03-10 ING 0-11
ENG
10-12 EM 10-12 IN 10-12 ENG 10-12
ENG
12-14 ENGA 12-14 INGA 12-14 EM 12-14 EM 12-13
EM
14-16 EMA 14-16 INA 14-16 EMGA 14-16 ENGA 14-15
ENGA
16-18 AENG 16-18 AING 16-18 EMA 16-18 EMA 16-17
EMA
18-20 AEM 18-20 AIM 18-20 AENG 18-20 AING 18-19
AING
20-22 AENGA 20-22 AINGA 20-22 AEM 20-22 AIM 20-21
AIM
22-24 AEMA 22-24 AIMA 22-24 AENGA 22-24 AINGA 22-23
AINGA
24-26 AEMA 24-26 AIMA 24-25
AIMA
24-30 SHIRING 24-30 SHIRING 26-30 SHIRING 26-30 SHIRING 26-29
SHIRING
30-35 SHIRIM 30-35 SHIRIN 30-35 SHIRIM 30-35 SHIRIM 30-34
SHIRIM
35-40 HIRING 35-40 HIRING 35-40 HIRING 35-40 HIRING 35-39
HIRING
40-45 HIRIM 40-45 HIRIN 40-45 HIRIM 40-45 HIRIM 40-44
HIRIM
45-50 KIRING 45-50 KIRING 45-50 KIRING 45-50 KIRING 45-49
KIRING
50-55 KIRIM 50-55 KIRIN 50-55 KIRIM 50-55 KIRIM 50-54
KIRIM
55-60 SHIAM 55-60 SHIAM 55-60 SHYAM 55-60 SHIAM 55-59
SHAM
60 + SHIAMA 60 + SHIAMA 60 + SHYAMA 60 + SHIAMA 60 +
SHAMA

Notes: The year at the top of each column indicates the year the
teacher
was trained. "Age" is that of the initiate at the time of learning the
technique.

See the TM Checking Notes and Steps to Initiation for details on the
initiation and checking rituals. (http://minet.org/mantras-alt.html)

Advanced Techniques

First: AING NAMAH
Second: SHRI AING NAMAH
Third: SHRI AING NAMAH NAMAH
Fourth: SHRI SHRI AING NAMAH NAMAH
Fifth: SHRI SHRI AING AING NAMAH NAMAH
Sixth: SHRI SHRI AING AING NAMAH NAMAH
(Thought in the heart area)

Seventh: Age of Enlightenment Technique:
A system of putting attention on parts of the body, environment,
world and outer space.

Notes: In most cases students were instructed to use their own,
previously assigned mantra where AING appears above.

Translation of Advanced Technique Mantras

SHRI "Oh most beautiful"
AING "Hindu goddess Saraswati"
NAMAH "I bow down"

(borders added for emphasis)

Ayurveda Techniques

Primordial Sound - "AMRITA," used as a mantra

Psychophysiological Technique - Mantra is thought in heart area.

TM-Sidhi Techniques

The names of the sutras used in the TM-Sidhi program are:

Friendliness
Compassion
Happiness
Strength of an elephant
Bronchial tube
Inner light
Sun
Moon
Polestar
Trachea
Navel
Distinction between intellect and transcendence
Transcendence intuition
Transcendence finest hearing
Transcendence finest sight
Transcendence finest taste
Transcendence finest touch
Transcendence finest smell.

The "levitation" or "flying" technique, now known as "Yogic Flying," is

used in the same way as all other sutras:

"Relationship of body and akasha - lightness of cotton fiber."

This phrase is mentally repeated every fifteen seconds after doing a
twenty minute session of TM. Each sutra is mentally repeated twice (if
time allows 4 times), with a 15 second pause in between each
repetition.

After doing the flying sutra for 5-30 minutes, the instruction is to
rest for 10-30 minutes and then read the Hindu Scriptures for 5
minutes.

An example of the readings (from the Ninth Mandala of Rig Veda):

Flow Soma, in a most sweet and exhilarating stream, effused for Indra
drink. The all-beholding destroyer of Rakshasas has stepped upon his
gold-smitten birthplace, united with the wooden cask. Be the lavish
giver of wealth, most bounteous, the destroyer of enemies; bestow on us

the riches of the affluent. Come with food to the sacrifice of the
mighty gods, and bring us strength and sustenance. To thee we come, O
dropping (Soma); for thee only is this our worship day by day, our
prayers are to thee, none other.

[end of quote]

That is what is taught in the TM org. If there are those who think that

TM uses scientific 'meaningless sounds' as mantras, then I am at a loss

as to their motives. And if they think that TM is devoid of religion, I

am also at a loss.

John
John Manning
John
pundit_moderator
2006-05-10 17:20:51 UTC
Post by John Manning
And so ...?
And so why did you publish all the TM mantras on the Internet and then
direct respondents to Mike Doughney's minit org? Is that what they
taught you to do at the SRM?

<snip>
Ashtakinch
2006-05-13 05:54:04 UTC
Johns one line responses make even Petrus look like a Henry James ! He
has nothing original to contribute to this ng or this world . He's a
failure as a husband, as a TM teacher as a father and as a citizen and
as a born again Christian . He even thinks Jehovah is some kind of
subordinate deity to the Supreme !! . No wonder he is filled with so
much hate towards Maharishi . Maharishi saw right through him and said
"ask HER - she understands". MMY could see that John needs a woman to
tell him what to think - step up to the plate Judy ha ha . It was a an
act of sheer treason to publish the mantras and techniques and direct
people to that poisoned oasis of minet.
<snip>
John Manning
<snip>
pundit_moderator
2006-05-15 21:46:37 UTC
Post by John Manning
Post by Ashtakinch
Johns one line responses make even Petrus look like a Henry James ! He
has nothing original to contribute to this ng or this world . He's a
failure as a husband, as a TM teacher as a father and as a citizen and
as a born again Christian . He even thinks Jehovah is some kind of
subordinate deity to the Supreme !! . No wonder he is filled with so
much hate towards Maharishi . Maharishi saw right through him and said
"ask HER - she understands". MMY could see that John needs a woman to
tell him what to think - step up to the plate Judy ha ha . It was a an
act of sheer treason to publish the mantras and techniques and direct
people to that poisoned oasis of minet.
Willytex Jr.
What happened to Judy when we need her? Apparently she approves of
Manning posting the TM mantras on the Internet. On this forum, silence
usually indicates agreement. I guess we now know who the TMers are and
who are not. Or perhaps the gang-of-two would like to offer a weasel
explanation. I'll be looking forward to their replies.
j***@panix.com
2006-05-15 22:05:08 UTC
pundit_moderator wrote:
<snip>
Post by pundit_moderator
What happened to Judy when we need her? Apparently she approves of
Manning posting the TM mantras on the Internet. On this forum, silence
usually indicates agreement.
As the liar Willytex well knows, I was not reading or posting to
alt.m.t
when he posted the TM mantras.

Moreover, as Willytex also well knows, John's views have changed
since then and he would no longer do such a thing.

Willytex is a vicious, malicious, chronic liar.
John Manning