Shrim or Shirim?
d***@gmail.com
2016-04-18 23:21:09 UTC
Very interesting reading regarding the issues with mantras, pronunciation, forgetfulness, and origin of the word sounds. I love TM, and have been practicing since 1976. Worth every penny and criticism. Peace, brothers and sisters.
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-28 05:19:40 UTC
I'm new to this group - I read with interest the various postings on
Shring and Shrim !
Untill recently,I thought my TM mantra was unique to me,untill I met
someone with the same mantra,but I am confused !
The mantra I was issued sounds like 'Shehrem' or 'Shuhrem' of 2
syllables:- pronounced SHEH-REM or SHUH-REM (It's a pity this is not
in wav file format then you would hear my pronounciation!).Does anyone
else appart from my acquaintance share this mantra?
Regards,
Phyllis
moshin ali love shirim fatama