kleem mantra
ladytiger2006
2008-11-27 08:38:44 UTC
hello. i am new here. i am interested in doing the kleem mantra, the
law of attraction doesn't sound so promising. i would like to attract
a lot of things into my life. when you chant and write kleem, are you
visualizing what you want to attract? siva baba was sayin this
technique is pretty powerful as i have heard other manifestation
techniques are pretty powerful as well. does this technique have a bad
side to it? no, i am not asking to use it for any bad purposes i'm
just wondering if it has a bad side or not. can someone tell me the
difference between shreem, kreem, kleem, aim, or any other mantra?
what are their purpose? i do not want to attract men well gay men is
fine but im a woman and i have a man; id like to attract women str8,
bi or les into my life as well.
Hondo
2008-12-02 19:53:42 UTC
can someone tell me the difference between
shreem, kreem, kleem, aim, or any other
mantra?
There is no difference between the bija mantras
shreem, kreem, kleem, aim - bija mantras have
no semantic meaning. They are thought tools
used for transcending.
what are their purpose?
Bija mantras are mnemonic devices for yogic
meditation. All you have to do is sit quietly
with eyes closed and repeat the bija mantra
silently - as you do so you will transcend
discursive thought and abide in your Self.
It's that simple.
H***@HOTMAIL.COM
2008-12-12 19:00:25 UTC
Post by ladytiger2006
hello. i am new here. i am interested in doing the kleem mantra, the
law of attraction doesn't sound so promising. i would like to attract
a lot of things into my life.
Desires are legion.
Seeking to fullfill desire is a never ending game.
By diminishing desire all is fullfilled.
Try Hriim
Post by ladytiger2006
when you chant and write kleem, are you
visualizing what you want to attract? siva baba was sayin this
technique is pretty powerful as i have heard other manifestation
techniques are pretty powerful as well. does this technique have a bad
side to it? no, i am not asking to use it for any bad purposes i'm
just wondering if it has a bad side or not. can someone tell me the
difference between shreem, kreem, kleem, aim, or any other mantra?
what are their purpose? i do not want to attract men well gay men is
fine but im a woman and i have a man; id like to attract women str8,
bi or les into my life as well.
Go out and interact with people, treat them as you would be treated by
them,